Physiotherapy Services – Stars of Erin GAA Club
Well, now it’s official… Flynn Medical Exercise Clinic are physiotherapists to the stars… Stars of Erin GAA Club that is!!
I’m delighted to have agreed a fantastic new partnership with your proud GAA Club. We’re really looking forward to working with your athletes, coaches and parents over the next 12 months. C’mon the Stars!
I deliver my physiotherapy services from my clinic in Blackglen Village, 10 minutes away from Glencullen. My first years of professional experience were spent working for Danny Miller, physiotherapist to Drogheda United FC. I can offer you a range of services to improve your sporting performance and aid your physical recovery.
Club Member Discount
The above prices already include a fantastic 20% discount, to which all of the fully-paid up members of Stars of Erin GAA Club are entitled.
How to Avail of Discount
- Contact us to make your first appointment with Flynn Medical Exercise. You can make an appointment by phone, text or email.
- When making your booking, mention that you are a member of Stars of Erin GAA Club. Membership will be checked with club officials prior to your appointment.
- NOTE: If you do not mention your Stars of Erin membership when booking, you may not be entitled to the 20% discount and maybe charged at the normal rate.
Core-Flex Exercise Classes
I offer Core-Flex strength & fitness classes which can be held in your clubhouse on an evening of your choosing. All equipment is supplied by our clinic, all you need is a large enough space (which Stars of Erin definitely has!). Theses classes form an excellent part of early/mid season training and are designed to compliment regular training sessions.
- Increased Muscle Length, reducing risk of muscle tears and strains.
- Improved Strength & Posture, improving performance, playing time & pitch presence.
- Greater Joint Flexibility, increasing range of motion and reducing risk of joint sprains.
Classes can cater up to 20 persons, and the cost is €8pp. Alternatively, classes cost €100 per class if payment is organised directly through the club.
For some players, especially as they get older, regular Sports Massage is an essential tool to help them recover and perform each week. Massage therapy is an excellent way to help clear lactic acid and relieve DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). Massage therapy is available both in my clinic and in your home, so you can easily fit it into your routine.
Full Brochure of Services
For more information on my Sports Physiotherapy services, you can download our brochure: Click here to download our Sports Club Information Brochure.
Get in contact with me today to discuss your issue, ask any questions or to make a booking.
- Phone: 0861546175
- Email: email@example.com